HYNTO helps to change a baby's diaper at the right time before the dirty diaper can pose a health risk to the baby! Thus, HYNTO helps to:
- Minimize diaper costs, and
- Save money and hassles for medical treatment of conditions such as Diaper Rashes, Bacterial Infections, Fungal Infections, Yeast Infections, Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) etc.!
HYNTO is the world's only diaper monitor that monitors 'dirtiness' inside a baby's diaper. Every other method focuses only on wetness, and hence very often fail to prevent health problems from happening to the baby.
HYNTO helps you change your baby's diaper before the exposure to dirtiness poses a health risk to the baby!
HYNTO is for newborn to 6-month-old babies. It comes as single-use strips that fit into any make/model/type diaper. Each strip is 25 cm long, 2.5 cm wide and about 0.3 mm thick. HYNTO is
- Very Soft
- Very Flexible
Step 1: Remove the release liner from back of one HYNTO strip. Stick it inside the baby's diaper in the front-center position.
Step 2: Put this diaper on to the baby. Adjust the diaper such that the baby pees and poops on the strip. Clothe the baby and (if possible) pull out the color indicator outside the clothes of the baby.
Step 3: Check the indicator whenever checking on your baby. Change the diaper when the color indicator turns bright Orange. All this, without opening the diaper to check it!
HYNTO is the safest method to help keep your baby healthy, happy, and tear-free! Below are some facts about HYNTO:
- No side effects in clinical tests
- Exceeds US CPSIA children product safety standard
- Exceeds European RoHS2 standard
- No harmful or toxic chemicals
- No medication, alcohol, fragrance, heavy-metals or latex.
- Electronics-free, radiation-free,
- Friendly to infant skin